The CABINE 3 EFFE design and produces cabins for fork-lift truck, cranes, operating machines, agricultural machines.
The company’s founder is Mr.Ferronato, who developed and carried out his first cabin for crane on 1977. During eighties and nineties he designed a lot of cabins for operating machines, especially for fork-lift truck. With the new Millennium Mr.Ferronato decided to create with his sons, Michele and Arianna, a new company, young and dynamic, to respond to the increasing market demand.
The first target of the new company is the customer satisfaction. This is realised by fourprincipals aims:
– High quality product
– Observance of delivery terms
– Right price for the goods
– Effective and efficient administration of spare parts
The feeling for innovation, thanks to the reliability and the quality of its R&D department, give to the company the ability to understand the market’s needs.
The R&D department makes use of CAD/CAM software. From the first prototype to the final pattern, every step is examined in detail by the R&D team.
Each New Project is completed with assembling diagram for the inside departments and with Installations Instructions and Spare parts list for the final customer.
The production Division make use of the most advanced techniques available on the market:
– The Laser cutting, to answered to the needs of precision and quality, apart from the request of a design more elaborated.
– The KTL treatment, to prevent the rust even in the worse weather conditions
– The Pulver painting, that gives to the surfaces a brilliant and durable colour, not comparable with the traditional painting techniques.